Stay where you count.
Stay serene. Stay where you count.
All our guests at The Capital Moloko, enjoy complimentary parking, complimentary scheduled transfers to Sandton and complimentary uncapped hi-speed Wi-Fi access. In fact, there is every modern convenience you would imagine – all with the surprise of a hidden garden of tranquillity; calm amid the noise and haste.
The Capital Moloko is sublime – especially when it comes to our particularly personal service; quietly attentive; reassuringly exclusive; excellence in supreme hospitality. In fact, while The Capital Moloko is miles apart from any other experience, it’s perfectly positioned close to thriving centre of Sandton – the premier ‘capital’ of South Africa for shopping, business and commerce.
For those crucial conferences as well as smaller meetings, The Capital Moloko provides the ideal environment. With a brand new conference center that seats up to 190 pax, a cigar lounge and a restaurant, be rest assured of a world-class meeting experience.
- Secure and complimentary parking
- Complimentary uncapped high-speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle services to Sandton Gautrain Station and Nelson Mandela Square
- Outside swimming pool
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- A spacious fitness centre overlooking a tranquil garden, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and a free weight area
- On-site spa
- Restaurant and cigar lounge
- Meeting rooms
- Restaurant (80m2 – 80 pax)
- Cigar Lounge (25m2 – 12 pax)
- Events Room and Executive Dining (25m2 – 20 pax)
- Private Lounge (30m2 – 20 pax)
New Conference Centre Now Open:
- Pretoria (164m2 – 190 pax)
- Abudja (90m2 – 114 pax)
- Cairo (37m2 – 38 pax)
- Harare (25m2 – 10 pax)
- Nairobi (25m2 – 10 pax)
- Daily cleaning service
- Air conditioning/heating
- Laptop safe
- 32” LCD television
- DSTV/satellite bouquet
- Landline telephone
- Complimentary laundry service (apartments only)
Set against a tranquil backdrop of lush gardens the restaurant at Moloko exudes refined elegance complimented by tasteful furnishings and sophisticated finishes. The restaurant opens out to a large veranda, is the kind of place you will love to linger. All food is based on the finest freshest ingredients therefore all produce is sourced within the local area and nothing more than 100km radius
24-hour in room dining
Breakfast 06h30 – 10h30
Lunch 12h30 – 14h00
Dinner 18h30 – 22h00