Stay where you count.
A modern conference centre offering a conference room seating a maximum of 200 delegates, 3 breakaway/ meeting rooms, 4 boardrooms and 1 Executive Dining Room/ Boardroom, all equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including iPad docking stations ,natural light and access to the terrace.
- Main Conference Room (198.83m2 – 200 pax)
- Boardroom 1 (63.43m2 – 59 pax)
- Boardroom 2 (63.43m2 – 59 pax)
- Boardroom 3 (63.43m2 – 59 pax)
- Meeting Room 1 (24.45m2 – 12 pax)
- Meeting Room 2 (15.33m2 – 10 pax)
- Meeting Room 3 (17.382 – 10 pax)
- Meeting Room 4 (28.52m2 – 12 pax)
- Meeting Room 5 (34.44m2 – 14 pax)
Rates are valid from 1 February 2016 to 31st January 2017
|Full Day Package||R535 p/p||3 Tea/Coffee breaks, lunch, conference venue hire, secure parking, standard conference equipment, notepads, pens, bottled water and complimentary uncapped hi-speed Wi-fi|
|Full Day Package||R485 p/p||2 Tea/Coffee breaks, lunch, conference venue hire, secure parking, standard conference equipment, notepads, pens, bottled water and complimentary uncapped hi-speed Wi-fi|
|Half Day Package||R455 p/p||1 Tea/Coffee breaks, lunch, conference venue hire, secure parking, standard conference equipment, notepads, pens, bottled water and complimentary uncapped high-speed Wi-fi|
Standard Conference Equipment
- HD 47” television
- iPad connectivity
- Pens and note pads
- Data projector
Click on the link below to download the full e-brochure
- Rates are valid from 1 February 2016 to 31st January 2017
- Venues are rented out for a minimum of 4 hours and venues are subject to availability. All functions must end no later than 24h00. No exceptions will be considered. Rates are quoted per person per day in South African Rands and are inclusive of VAT at 14%.
- Rates quoted do not include gratuities and 100% pre-payment must be made in full prior to arrival.
- Cancellation policy:
- Less than 7 days: No refund
- Between 7 – 14 days 25% refund
- Between 22 – 28 days 75% refund
- Final catering/set up numbers are required 48 working hours prior to the commencement of the function.
- A no-show is the non-arrival of a guest without notification to the Hotel. In case of a no-show, a 100%
- no-show fee will be levied against you in relation to your guaranteed method of payment attached. The Capital 20 West reserves the right to amend rates at any time without notice.
- The guest will be responsible for any losses, damage and breakages to/in the Conference Venue and/or Apartment and the inventory of furnishing.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Conference Venues, Restaurant and Apartments and will be subject to a fine of R1000.00 per occurrence. Smoking is permitted on the balcony of the Apartments and outside in the Garden. The owner, its agents and/or employees are not liable for: Any loss or damage to the property or possessions of any guest, resident or visitor, whether such damage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise, or by negligence or the wrongful act, or omission, of the owner, its agents and/or employees. The death of or any personal injuries of whatsoever nature sustained by a guest, resident or visitor, whether such death or injuries were sustained by the negligence or wrongful act, omission, by the owner, its agents and/or employees and/or the defective functioning of any apparatus. All persons